So today I want to share a little *magic* with you that can increase the chances of that happening in your life. Auto-magically.
I hurt my shoulder a few months ago. My chiropractor says it’s my rotator cuff, and that I need to baby it so it can heal. So I’ve been doing that … But I don’t see much improvement. If anything, I keep re-injuring it.
The other day, I decided it’s time I work a little magic with it. That can mean a lot of things to me (as you may know), but in this case I mean that I’m going to practice some Holographic Emergence with it. (And I just finished an astonishing session. Very fun.)
A Little Magic Does the Job
I have every confidence doing this will make a big difference.
Years back I developed bothersome TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint disorder; quite the mouthful). It was painful and had become chronic. After I’d had it for years it was recommended to me that I have surgery. Yikes. No way. I decided to get to work.
I used a combination of Matrix Energetics and Reiki on myself. Amazingly, I didn’t even have to do too many sessions (I did regular Reiki for awhile, maybe about 10 treatments, and about 3 or 4 Matrix sessions, all over about a 4 month period) before I simply forgot about it and later realized that the TMJ was gone. Completely gone! This was a few years ago and it’s never returned.
And so, it’s foolish of me not to do a similar thing with my shoulder.
Synchronicity as Confirmation
But here’s the cool thing. The morning I decided to do this–and to perhaps blog about the process–I was walking Ollie (our sweet old lab) and decided to listen to some Deepak Chopra on my MP3 player.
OMG! Talk about synchronicity! Everything he said was such an affirmation of what I’ve experienced ever since beginning my practice of Matrix Energetics. And to me it said “Do it!” It also said to share it.
It’s one thing to be familiar with the ideas, but when you live them, that’s when the real magic happens.
Some Magical Ideas from Deepak Chopra
So, without further ado, I want to share some of Deepak’s statements with you. They’re from his 5 CD audio set “Magical Mind, Magical Body“, and I’m only 1/2 hr. into it but I can already recommend it. (And I love that he sounds so excited as he talks about these things. It makes for an involved listening experience.)
• Health is not just the absence of a disease, it’s a joyfulness that should be inside us all the time. It’s a state of positive well-being, which is not only physical but emotional and ultimately even psychological and spiritual.
[Note: You can use that simple idea with great effect. Every time you feel frumpy, repeat the idea to yourself that you are well and express well-being and you’ll feel an instant shift.]
• The body is not a frozen sculpture, it’s a river of energy and information. … You can not step into the same flesh and bones twice.
• You replace 98% of all the items of your body in less than one year.
• There is a deeper reality to the body and that deeper reality is what we want to see because from that deeper reality comes both the mind and the body. Both come from that deeper level of existence.
• A physicist would say: “Our atoms are particles that are moving at lightening speeds around huge empty spaces, they emerge from something which is just a field of pure potentiality, just a field of pure energy, and from that field these particles emerge. They’re fluctuations of energy and information. They emerge from a void. They rebound, collide, and then disintegrate into the void.”
• We have a thinking body. And you can’t imprison the mind in the brain. That’s an old notion, that the mind is confined to the brain. The mind is in every cell of our body.
• You can’t even confine the mind to your physical body because it extends beyond your physical body into the whole universe. We are part of a thinking conscious universe that is basically a non-local field of information. We can call the universe a non-local field of information and energy with which this local expression (which we call the physical body) is exchanging energy and information.
• It’s estimated that the average person thinks about 60,000 thoughts a day … and 95% of the thoughts you have today are the ones that you had yesterday. So you keep creating the same patterns that give rise to the same physical expression of the body. If you go to a deeper level, witness the whole process, become conscious of it, then you’d realize that in fact there are choices here.
• What we do is we take that chaos of energy soup, we ingest it through our 5 senses, and then we convert that into a physical reality in our own awareness, in our own consciousness. And we do it unconsciously most of the time that results in certain interpretations that are part of a cultural indoctrination.
• There’s one part of you that doesn’t change. If you find that part of you that doesn’t change then you’ll be able to cause transformations in that part of you that does change.
[Note: Deepak uses the word “you” but then goes on to complicate it. You can discover that part of you that doesn’t change easily and simply. Just visit John Sherman’s website and take advantage of what he so generously offers.]
• Now if I said the mind is omniscient it would sound sort of mystical. That it knows everything, it’s omnipotent, it’s omnipresent, it would sound almost like I’m talking in mystical terms. But in fact, in scientific terms, that’s an accurate statement.
• Now once we recognize that — even to have the insight — is to begin to cause transformations in your body. A person’s body is nothing but an expression of all the ideas they have about it.
• If there’s a fluctuation that changes at deeper levels of energy and information then it causes, spontaneously without having to do anything, you don’t have to brainwash yourself about this. You just have to have the insight. And the insight itself causes the changes.
Patterns of Light and Information
So, these are some of the ideas I use — that have become a part of me — as I work with my shoulder. Or more accurately, this pattern of light and information that I perceive as a shoulder. 😉
Like Deepak says, recognizing this reality helps create a transformation all by itself. It’s what gives us a lot more power than we think we have otherwise.
And therein lies your magic.
So this is the world I get to play in every day.
Want to join me? Or have you already?
(Need some extra magic in your life? Consider booking a Holographic Emergence session.)
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. Want posts delivered to your reader or email? Click here to subscribe. Thank you!