I had to laugh this morning when I got an email from a good friend that said she liked my new blog format and the changes I’m making.
The reason I had to laugh is because I haven’t even had time to change anything yet!
But she’s a perceptive and intuitive artist and a soul sister who plays in the multidimensional just like I do. Maybe she’s sensing the different energy behind it, or even seeing into the future. I wouldn’t put either one past her. 😉
But what is going on is that I do have a new plan and direction but already am wondering if I can keep up with it!
Your input about what YOU want from me will help me prioritize. (Read on for some context, or jump directly to the options.)
A New Focus
Last year I discovered blogging and as I do with most things I get involved in, I jumped in with both feet. I let blogging be my main focus.
But as I already said, I discovered that it’s not exactly my thing, at least not how I was doing it. (Okay, okay, that’s an understatement. It chewed me up and spit me out.)
Around New Years, I did a lot of soul-searching (see option #3 below) and everything in me is ready for a new/different focus this year. Not only for this blog but for my life.
This year, my life is my main focus, and I’ll blog about that as it relates to my blog topic of multidimensional (M-D) living.
It’s a subtle but important twist.
Further, a top life focus this year is to improve and expand upon the skills I use as part of my M-D lifestyle and in my M-D services. (Actually, there’s not really a difference between my lifestyle and my services. They’re highly integrated because I apply my service skills to my life constantly and vice-versa.) This is exciting to me because I love learning and I love living in the M-D that my life and my services keep me involved in.
I know we’ll enjoy this new direction because it’s very much about playing — and playing even more effectively — in the various fields that are us. (I was going to say “that make us up”. Are we made up? Kind of!) And I enjoy and benefit from doing that all the time!
So for my blog, I’ll share as I go about whatever form of play my life is taking at the time. That means I’ll share about my services and techniques and what I’m learning to improve them, but mainly about how I apply them to everyday life so that you can, too.
The problem is that things I want to share come up way more quickly than I can blog. I would be writing all the time, and I discovered last year that I just can’t/won’t do that. (And I still need to update my “About” page to explain this new M-D blog focus I keep going on about.)
A Bunch of Options
So here’s a bunch of experiences I’ve had just this month already that I want to share with you soon … and some are going to have to fall by the wayside.
[Here’s a real-time example already. Part of my playing is being/staying open to my intuition and as I attempted to prioritize these topics today, I got the guidance (in the form of an uplifting idea) to ask YOU what you want to hear about! So … let’s see how this pans out, shall we? 😉
Update: Another real-time example! I wrote this post as a draft yesterday, and remember my post about getting your questions answered by writing them down? Well, that happened to me last night and this morning! I got 2 exciting answers to my questions about prioritizing these topics. As before, I didn’t realize a question was even being answered until after the fact. BUT: I still want your opinion!]
1. I did a really great channeling for someone about knowing our purpose and our direction. I want to put some of it in notes for you and some as audio snippets of the actual channeling. (I’m “training my dragon” to transcribe for me but we’re not there yet. So sharing channelings is still time-consuming.)
2. I want to explain the epiphany I had about betrayal. It applies to any form of victim-hood, actually.
3. I can outline the process I used to soul-search over the holidays that resulted in a new and vibrant direction.
4. I’ve been reviewing some materials about intuition and recently ran across a talk with some really excellent points. I want to share them with you. This would be a series of posts.
5. There’s a situation in my life where I’m having trouble using my intuition to make decisions. I understand why, what to do about it, and alternative means of optimizing the situation. I can share these insights and techniques.
6. I’ve got a health issue going on and am constantly using various M-D techniques to improve the situation. I want to share these. This would be a series of posts.
7. My word for 2012 and the power of having it as a focus.
8. I had an emotional upset one night and a pivotal idea and practice made all the difference. I’d share it with you.
9. Explain more thoroughly what I mean by M-D living and what it can do for you. (IOW, I would focus on a new “About” page, plus a series of articles.)
10. I also wonder if you might like some videos and podcasts instead of all written posts. I’m considering podcasts especially because they’re so quick for me to create, but you may prefer to glance at a post rather than listen to a podcast even if it’s short. So …
Your Input Please
Will you help me prioritize these options?
I’d love to know what you want to hear about. I’ll use it as data to help me decide. This survey is about the short term, but if you have any additional requests or comments about what I share over time (or anything else), I’d like to hear them too.
I numbered the list so you can easily say which topics you want to hear about. And if you have more than one, you can put them in priority order, if you want.
The unfortunate thing is that even before I get your input, I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of other things I want to share with you. Eeeek!! Pant pant pant.
Ah, but oh well, such is life … such a lively thing. It certainly moves, doesn’t it? (Oh! I just had a deja-vu!)