Animal Communication Sessions
If You Have Pets …
• Confused about what’s going on with them?
• Having issues with their behavior?
• Concerned about their health?
• Would you like one, final connection with a pet who’s passed on?
Or If You Have “Pests” …
• Do you have wild animals, rodents or invading insects who are becoming a problem?
• Want to encourage them to leave?
Let me help.
I’ve been practicing two-way Animal Communication successfully for about 6 years with pets (and pests) in my own household, for friends, for their friends, and with practice groups.
It’s time I offer this to you.
Right now I offer two kinds of sessions.
Connection Session – Help your pet(s) or animal friend
This type of session offers more clarity for you about an issue or answers questions you’re curious about. It gives a feeling of resolution just like after you talk with a good friend.
Patti did a reading with my dog, Chester and I am blown away by the experience and her ability to connect so well with my canine friend. She was able to get answers to some questions that had been weighing on my mind and was even able to get to the root of a problem that had been troubling me (and Chester!) for a while now. I laughed, cried and nodded my head all the way through listening to the audio files. She went above & beyond what was expected. I’d recommend Patti’s animal communication services to anyone. Thank you, Patti!
- Lindsay, Intuitive Counselor & Reiki Practitioner, Canada
You can get a simple, one-question/issue session or a bit longer one if you have 3-5 questions (still only one main issue, though, please.)
Exact results depend on the topic, of course, but there should either be:
- noticeable improvement, or
- you will receive useful information or actionable guidance to help remedy the situation.
How it Works
1. First, we arrange the session(s).
a) You tell me (email or phone) about the issue or what it is you want to know and give me any relevant background about the animal. Photos are helpful (but not required).
b) We’ll schedule a short interactive session to discuss what I find out (you call me – phone or Skype). Payment is due upon scheduling.
2. Before our interactive session and on my own, I’ll connect with that animal. I’ll have a “discussion”" and get intuitive impressions. I will pass messages to your animal, and get messages for you. Sometimes this results in requested or suggested actions for you to take.
3. I’ll email you a recording of the session. You’ll listen to it before we talk.
4. It’s helpful for both of us if you’re willing to email me some feedback about the session, e.g. what felt or seemed right, and what might need clarification or fine-tuning. This is not mandatory but will help you get the most/best information because I use it to refine what I found during my initial connection.
5. We’ll have our interactive session. This time is so we can clarify or fine-tune the reading information, and I can tune-in to the animal again during or after our talk if necessary.
One question or issue: $80
The audio will run about 15-20 min. and our talk will take about 15 min.
Multiple questions (about 3-5 questions max): $120
The audio will run about 30-40 min. and our talk will take about 20 min.
Note: If it’s an issue between two pets, then I’ll want info about both. Add a little time to our sessions plus $30 to the fee.
Ready to move forward? You can book your session here.
Disconnection Session – Rid yourself of animal or insect pests*
1. You tell me (email or phone) about the issue and give me any relevant background. Photos of the invaded or infested area are helpful. Payment is due at this point.
2. On my own, I’ll connect with the animal(s) or insects. I’ll take about 10-15 min. to have a “discussion”" and get intuitive impressions. I will pass messages to them, and get messages for you. Sometimes this results in requested or suggested actions for you to take.
3. I’ll email you a recording of the session. You’ll listen to it and ideally you’ll take any suggested action.
4. Within about a week I will check back in with the animal(s) or insects to reinforce the session. (If there’s anything more to report to you, I will, otherwise no discussion with you is necessary.)
What You Can Expect
With “pest” animals, if you’re asking that they go, they’ll soon leave the area and stay gone. Sometimes they leave immediately but usually it takes a little while.
While I can’t guarantee this will happen in all cases, I’ve had wild success with some of the animals around here. We used to have frequent run-ins with rattlesnakes (about 7 – 10 per year) and lots of mice used to get into the house. Now we never run across them.
I also notice that you can’t expect the results (or other agreements) to last forever; they need to be reinforced periodically. For example, most of the pest animals that I work with around my own home, I communicate with once per year (sometimes twice with the mice).
Ready to move forward? You can book your session here.
* Sorry, but I haven’t yet had success with ants. When I do, I’ll remove this pesky asterisk.
Disclaimer: The art of Animal Communication and the information received during sessions does not replace medical diagnosis or treatment. I am not a medical practitioner nor a vet, and I do not diagnose, treat, prescribe, or offer medical advice. Contact your animal’s medical care-giver for all health concerns, and a qualified trainer for training concerns.